Probably, you’re wondering whether cannabis products are good for you or not.
And, most definitely, that’s why you are here.
Well, the answer is simple and straightforward.
Cannabis products can improve your life, depending on:
One, how you use cannabis. Two, it depends on the type of products you choose.
Well, let’s break this down from the basics.
Figure 1 Cannabis plant – Source: Herb
What is Cannabis?
Broadly, cannabis refers to Cannabis ruderalis, Cannabis sativa, and Cannabis indica.
The three plants have some form of psychoactive effects. It is for this reason that people use them for either medical or recreational purposes.
As a matter of fact, there are different ways through which people extract compounds that bring about psychoactive effects.
For example, you can use the extract in food, smoke or vaporize. It will depend on the method you feel comfortable with.
However, before the end of this article, I will recommend one of the most effective ways.
But that aside.
What exactly makes cannabis to have the psychoactive effect?
Honestly, cannabis is a “complex plant.” It has over 400 various types of chemical compounds.
However, about 60 are cannabinoids.
Still, the main chemical compounds in cannabis are:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – this compound will not make you feel ‘high” i.e., non-psychoactive
Figure 2 CBD – Source: Superior Vapor
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – it will make you feel “high” hence called a psychoactive compound.
Figure 3 THC – Source: Eternal Plants
However, for the scope of discussion today, let’s wrap this section up by noting the following.
Over the recent, past there has been debate whether to legalize cannabis or not. Of course, there are countries that have legalized whereas others have not.
Furthermore, there are those countries where you can use it, but with restrictions. You can learn more about all that here: Legality of Cannabis.
Again, the name tends to evolve from one region to another. So, don’t be surprised when people in your region use a different name.
However, at the moment, alternative names that are popular are marijuana and weed.
Now, what are some of the effects of cannabis products?
Well, let’s find out.
Effects of Cannabis
Let me put it this way:
The effects of cannabis vary from one person to another. Besides, this will depend on so many factors such as:
- Amount or quantity of the dose
- How you administer cannabis
- Mood state
- Social environments
- Other drugs
- Experience, etc.
Later in this article, you will learn about one of the best ways of taking cannabis.
Figure 4 Cannabis plant
In most cases, when using cannabis, you’ll feel the effects within a few minutes.
According to the NIH, some of the main effects of cannabis include:
- Activates brain receptors, making you feel “high.”
- May heighten senses – for instance, you may see brighter colors
- You may experience an altered sense of time
- Can help relieve ongoing pain, nausea, seizures, and stiff muscles
- Mood may change
- Gives a relaxing state of well-being
- For some people, it may cause difficulty or “sluggishness” in problems solving or even thinking
- May make you panic or anxious
- You may hallucinate when taken in higher doses
- May cause delusions and psychosis when taken in high doses
- In some cases, it has been linked to slow brain development. This is a long term effect more so for children and even young adults.
As you can see, the effects of cannabis can be good, while others may not be favorable.
Implying, you need to be cautious before deciding to use cannabis.
Now, what is the safest way of taking cannabis?
Let me introduce you to one fascinating idea – vaping.
It is the process of inhaling and exhaling aerosol. Currently, it is becoming popular, hence the increasing demand for cannabis vape.
What is Cannabis Vape?
Let me break this down for you to understand.
A vape pen, also called vaporizer pen, is a small device, resembling a pen and whose size may be as big as a cigar. It is used to inhale an e-liquid.
Basically, a vape pen is an example of an electronic cigarette or e-cigarette.
While an e-liquid, e-juice or vape juice is the liquid or fluid, you’ll use in the vaporizer pen to create vapor.
E-liquid come from a variety of flavors and for today’s guide, we will focus on cannabis extract as our e-juice.
A reason for the name cannabis vape.
So, a cannabis vape is a vaporizer pen that uses cannabis extract as e-liquid.
It looks like these disposable cannabis vape pens:
Figure 5 Cannabis vape pen
Although the designs may vary from one manufacturer to another. The design and structure of cannabis vape pen look like this:
Figure 6 Cannabis vape pen – Source: King County
Honestly, cannabis vape is the most convenient way to enjoy your favorite cannabis flavors.
Figure 7 Vaping – Source: Healthline
With that in mind, let’s move a step further and quickly review the advantages of cannabis vape.
The Advantage of Cannabis Vape
Earlier in this guide, I did mention the benefits of cannabis.
Now, let’s look at some of the main advantages of using cannabis vape:
- Guarantees better health in the long run considering the lungs are not subjected to smoke. The vapor is pure and clear, containing what you need.
- You can feel the effects of vaping faster than smoking. It offers instant relief to anxiety, nausea, stress, etc.
- They’re stylish and sleek, unlike smoking
- Cannabis vape offers an environmentally friendly and hygienic way of enjoying cannabis. In fact, people around you will not be affected, unlike smoking.
- Although cannabis vape may have a high initial capital investment, they are cost-effective in the long run.
- Cannabis vape is convenient
As you can see, you have many reasons why you should stop smoking weed and vape instead.
They come in nice packaging, an indication that you can easily revolutionize how you enjoy cannabis.
Figure 8 Cannabis vape
Now, what does the future hold for cannabis products?
Let’s find out.
Trends of Cannabis Products
People have been using cannabis products for years now.
But more interestingly, is the desire to use a stylish and effective accessory that will ensure instant consumption, and not forgetting the sense of style.
Quite frankly, cannabis vape has been trending and fast growing.
Of course, I have mentioned the advantages earlier, so there no need to repeat that here. But look at this:
Figure 9 Packaged Cannabis Vape
Isn’t this what you’d wish to have?
I guess you should not miss it if you’re a cannabis enthusiast.
But, wait a minute.
Cannabis vape is designed to meet the highest quality standards. For instance, it must conform to the CE, ISO, RoHS and FDA quality standards, just to mention a few.
Even cannabis vape manufacturers are adopting the most effective and efficient manufacturing processes.
Some of the notable benefits of this technology include:
- 36% increase in vapor production
- A concentration of vapor increases by 28%
- Ability to maintain a temperature between 104℉ and 115℉.
Is this not something worth trying?
Well, I think you should.
Now, let me hear from you too.
What’s your best or worst experience with cannabis products?
Which cannabis vape pen are you using?
Talk to us today, we would love to hear from you too.